Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Spring City Candy Cane Boutique {doodlebug}

After the fall festival, we considered being vendors at the Mistletoe mall again, or possibly the one that is the same weekend, Novemberfest.  But we were discouraged at the nonsuccess we had last year, so we bagged that idea, and I began looking for a different one.  I found out about the Candy Cane Boutique in Spring City, a little town about 15 minutes from us.  We had success in the past at fairs in the North End of the county, so we decided to give it a try.

We signed up and prepared (all of these stories have that line in there somewhere right??)

Candy Cane Boutique is a 2 day show, it was so fun.

The people were all soooo nice, and we made a few friends, and saw a few that we had seen before.

The food was EXCELLENT (I think I ate my weight in delicious hot dogs, soups, and salads)!

We definitely plan to do this again, it was so much fun!
Harry Potter Inspired


I love this growth chart, it hasn't sold yet, so it will be at the Chocolate Festival next week


I loved these, we sold a whole bunch of them!
Moose
I love this
We had a storm trooper to go with Darth here, but I must not have gotten a picture of him
All you need is love.  and a blog dog ;)
Joy, I also love this one
The booth
Hehe





0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com