Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sanpete Fall Festival Take 2 {doodlebug}

In a previous post, I talked about the Fall Festival, the first year we did it, it was at a local park, tucked behind the gas station.

It was a flop

You can read more about that here.

Well, I'm an optimist to a fault, and I really like the gal that is in charge of the fall festival, so we signed up again, this time it was in cahoots with our Middle School's fall festival, there was to be a Zombie fun run, and a few other fun things.  So we were excited, we put together a ton of stuff, and we were ready to go!

The date was late October (hence the zombie run)


We had just built a craft booth that was a whole lot more practical to display our stuff. 

We had signed up for a different craft fair later in November, so we figured whatever we didn't sell at Fall Festival we could add to our inventory for the next boutique.

SURPRISE, we did alright!

It wasn't a huge show, but it was fun, as always to go and sit with my cute husband for a day, and it was a sunshiney warm day.  All in all, we made a little money, and had a good day.

Success.
One of my favorites that I've ever made.
Anchor
more stuff
The collection of things for Fall Festival 2015
The booth setup 
I love this :)
Love

Bats, I love these
Give thanks











0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com