Monday, April 1, 2013

I know... I shouldn't Blog

I'm terrible at this. I use to be so good but guys... My life is so hectic right now. I really don't want to complain, but I've been so busy with all the crap that's happening right now, I haven't done anything blog worthy. I thought I would get a chance to blog last week during spring break, but as you can tell that didn't happen.  I am stressed.

I really need school to be over... only 28 more school days until Graduation.  I'm so done.

I am not even remotely interested in anything that is going on in any of my classes. I get homework, and look at it.... like, nah, not today.

I'm also really tired... all the time.

I'm ready for summer. Sunshine.

I'm ready for my time to be my own

I'm ready to leave work and be done for the day.

I'm sorry this post is so melancholy. I'm just... BLEH

I need the sun.


0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com